Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety.nausea,stress,agrophobia,panicattacks

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, Sialkot

I am taking depricap fluxotine for anxiety from last 5 months ,actually i got first panic attack when i was working at my shop there was ful number of customers,i got confused that how to get rid of them,my hand was shaking ,i was sweating,cant focus on anything.but my doctor ask me the things which happen to me .he recommend me to take depricap fluxoteine,dexiva,ganaton, i was taking from 3 months then he lower my dose ,then he skip ganaton and dexiva ,now i m just taking depricap 3 times in a week.but sometimes i feel nausea feelings when i dont eat or i eat late i feel like i will start vomiting i need to eat first .i talked to my doctor that i got nausea feelings he recommend me that you take stemitil and dexiva just for 2 days only .when i eat something i feel that nausea feeling has been gone.but sometimes its make so irritate .and i was suffering from gastric issues also.should i go for a test ?or should i stop antidepressants.now need your suggestions please help me .

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

First of all u should take ur medicine regulatory which means daily. Secondly fluoxetine should be taken after having ur breakfast in the morning because it cause gastric problems if taken without food. I hope it will help u.

Member of Marham-Forum

It is safe to take in the morning.i do bussiness .so i have to work in the morning.if it safe to take in the morning i will start taking it.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

Yes safe

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment