Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression, Loss Of Libido

person-avatar

Asking For someone else, Male, 36 years old, Swat

Sir suffer from depression or u may say it performance anxzity from las 8 year firstly i have prescribed ssris with sone herbs like gingo biloba, l arganine etc but its worsed my problem and after a year ahave no sexual arrosal but i also noticed that i canot stoped the pshychatric medicine some doct divert me to bupropion who says that its yhe safest drug but after 3 month i feel like a machine my thinking opertunity lossed and feel like some one without brain then i went to saeed farood the then head of lrh and he told be that whatever u used and prescribed ectualy worsed your position of ability u r fit and good i could not prescribed u any kind of drugs but on my request he prescribed me trazodon 50mg at night plus evion 600 mg bd then i become little bed good with performane but after 4 year continouse treatment i feel that how long i will take this madecine so i start withdrawal from half tablet but after days i realized great virtigo and blurred vission then i went to a pshchat

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient I can understand your feelings. Kindly contact me through Marham.pk online clinic or visit me at hospital if you are from Karachi.for the treatment your depression, anxiety and libido related issues.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1411 Positive Reviews

welcome, I would suggest having an expert opinion, to identify the psychosocial factors of your condition and as per said social anxiety, which can be dealt with psychotherapy sessions, and yes medications are required if symptoms are not covered, as for as the duration of medication is a concern that would be discussed with treating doctor. THanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear please go to quaideazam international islamabad and get checkup with Doctor Asad hussain Highly qualified psychitarist recently they come back from London

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

Agreed with dr Aneel,you need to be seen by a psychiatrist even if previous doctors couldn't succeed to treat you . There are multiple options, you may get better with any of them

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories