Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Fear,depression,tension,heart Sinking

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Unikted kingdom

Aoa I am married and have one baby of 9 months old. Actually after my delivery i get depressed all the time i don't its postpartum depression or what. I want to keep myself busy but still negative thoughs came into my mind and my sinks. I want to live happy and healthy life but this overthinking is killing me. I can't come to you cuz i live in uk.guide me here please. I will be very very thankful.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

I have shortness of breath issue. Fear anxious. Nervousness. I have very slow breathning. Sans gotna aur sans rok jana asa lagta bht slow slow sans a raha hai plz tell me what can i do

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

consult me through Marham.pk online Clinic and I'll guide you how to manage your unwanted intrusive thoughts.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

Thank you . If it is post partum depression, it is less likely to respond to psychotherapy alone. You need to consult a psychiatrist in UK or else where through online consultation. Who will do detailed assessment and will prescribe.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

Need detailed assessment . If you can’t visit online clinic through marham is available for consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories