Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on General And Social Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Rawalpindi

Kindly I want to know that Is there any side effects of Seradep tab...Doctor suggest me but I used 1 tab and now I'm feeling like my heart is burning...Kindly help

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

It means you are not comfortable with that ask you dr to change it, or reduce the dose. Get mucaine syrup for hearburn. InshaAllah it will be better

Member of Marham-Forum

Is it the first time you experienced these symptoms. It can cause stomach upset and may worsen anxiety especially in first week. These side effect usually goes away after a week in most patients. what dose did you take? it should usually start with 5 mg and then build up. I suggest carry on taking it if side effect is tolerable otherwise consult with your doctor.

Psychiatrist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Syed Abu Huzaifa Kazmi

Dr. Syed Abu Huzaifa Kazmi - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS, MRCPSYCH | Bahawalpur

review-stars

189 Positive Reviews

aoa.yes dear there are many side effects of your asked seradep tab and like ways many other medicines.Sideeffects dont always means adverse effects.There is always difference between side effects and adverse effects. adverse effects are more considerable than side effects.side effects ate usually unwanted effects that may or may not be troublesome. gastric problems are commonly related with seradep.first try to take it with food. avoid spicy and fast food items.dont drink water soon after taking meal.avoid smoking cold drinks tea etc.take simple food.keep your head side elevated when sleeping. first please take these measures.Result will be fine.if still problem exists then book my appointment on online consultation. Praying for your health. May Allah keep you and your family hale and hearty. Regards

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)