Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Memory Lost Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Sialkot

Aslaam u Alikum sir, I am Fahad Alam, age 29, i am suffering mental issues since childhood, it's hard fore to memorize anything, i am a cook and sometimes i forget me recipe which i cook almost everyday. This issue put me backwards in my life. I can't improve myself using my previous experience as a forget it. Sometimes it's severe and sometimes it's little less. I also feel that i have obsessive compulsive disorder i check again and again door and other things that maybe i have not done it nicely. It's also has bad impression on my body. I get tired if i work hard. Please help me. Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

dear worried patient kindly contact me through Marham.pk online Clinic if you want to treatment and get rid of your OCD

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

OCD leads to loss of concentration which may be the cause of your memory problems. You need to consult psychiatrist. Once your OCD improve with treatment your memory will improve

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories