Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Sadness/ Behaviour Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Lahore

I don't know what the problem is with me but I am always sad and on the verge of crying, always stressed about something related to future and the ambiguity really scares me to extreme. I feel like I am a control freak. If I m doing something I hate it if the tiniest thing goes wrong. I have extreme indecisiveness. I cant come up with anything to talk about. I have anger issues. I am extremely sarcastic and get annoyed. I either wanna spend all my time in bed or roam outside or go for drive. I am not content with what I have in life. I am always sleepy. I just wanna sleep and eat all the time. I am always tired. I have muscles issues of neck and shoulders. When I wake up I feel more tired than I was when I slept. I can't concentrate on anything. My job is getting affected. I can't remember anything. I am not bothered about anything. I don't care about social parameters of congratulating people on good things, or remember their birthdays or wish on any occassion. I don't even bother dre

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

It seems that you have some personality issues and depression. You need to consult a psychiatrist who can prescribe you medication and or psychotherapy

Post Owner

I don't want to take medication because I am obsessed with staying thin too. If I gain weight I know I will further develop feelings of resentment towards myself. I am very slim and everyone tells me that but whenever I look at me in pictures I feel like I am super fat and go into dieting mode or exercise and often skipping breakfast halank I also know that there is no problem. My self critical thinking comes from a medical health as I am a patient of androgenic alopecia since I was 10 years old. And I have always been extremely conscious about hiding my bald spots and trying to dress up , do makeup to look pretty and hide my flaws. I was bullied in school for my condition and I felt inferior through relatives and society behaviour as if I was a failure because everyone told me I would never find a good partner because of it. Even though I was a very bright student and always topped my classes. There are many more things I just want to get out of myself but have nobody to hear me without being called attention seeker because people think I have it all because that's how I present myself like I am happy and enjoying my life.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories