Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Tiredness, Headache, Inside Eye Ache, Blurry Vision, Inability To Focus, Concentration And Many More

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Karachi

I am suffering from extreme tiredness blurry vision, low motivation to do something, feeling unconscious, headache, inability to think correctly ( thoughts are not align ) feeling sleepy all the time even when get 10 to 12 hours of sleep, less physical activity, not fresh when wake up in the morning, dry eyes these are my symptoms and i think there are even more which i don't know or have the words to express it's like i have some memory problem also kindly help me to get rid of this

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

In order to get rid of them you need to see a mental health practitioner close to you, who can do a full assessment and help you further. You might need an assessment from an Opthalmologist too as suggested by your symptoms. No final conclusion can be drawn by this written description alone without a physical assessment. For broadening your understanding about Depression, Anxiety and Stress related problems you can possibly read relevant articles or my website, the address is Drsalmanshafiq.com. Regards

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

I can book my online consultation appointment at marham.pk. Available in eid days as well.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani

Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

As u have multiple symptoms, each must be assessed in detail like onset of symptoms, how they started, which one 1st, type of headache, ur eyesight, ur mood, then it can be diagnosed.

Post Owner

Dr. Ajay sir last week i visit an opthalmic who diagnosed me and told me that i have -1 eyesight and have sinusitis and prescribed me xynosine ( nasal spray ) and fexo-D ( tab for allergy ), then i visit a general physician who prescibe P.N.S x-ray and blood sugar test in which P.N.S shows sinus and the blood sugar (random) is 85 from from last 2 days i feel like that i am going to fall while walking i am also suffering from anxiety which last 2 days but now i am fine but sir there is a pressure on my head not headache and i feel like low energy and low motivation to do any thing which ruin my future and my studies please sir help me to get rid of this :(

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani
Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 45 Positive Reviews

It is good that u visited ophthalmologist and general physician. U need to visit Psychiatrist now. Can u come to my clinic for psychiatric assessment?

4 years ago

Post Owner

sure, i will be there after 10 muharram

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories