Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Dark Skin Complextion

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 20 years old, islamabad

Hi!I am a student of bachelor in media science.I Have not a fair skin tone.which tensed me always bcz i want to join media industry as u know people prefer fair skin tone. i wana take suggestion from you thatt what should i do for fair skin tone.am not that much dull but want fair skin. give me suggestion should i go for glutathione injectons? will it work? and have these side have effects aswell? if no then how much it will cost? or should i go for pilss or creams?

Member of Marham-Forum

hello there, normally when you are born with certain skin tone its likely it doesn't change as its a genetic carrier , it depends how much pigment you have in your skin to show the light or dark colour, you would need a dermatologist advice on this. facial whitening treatment is not very successful and they all come with the adverse effects as well, so my advice is to be careful with any of the treatments.
thanks

What kind of adverse affects?

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I think u need a detailed consultation so kindly come to clinic.we will discuss your issue plus treatment options in detail.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories