Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety And Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 36, Karachi

dear Sir/madam hope you re fine and will

Note:I have depression and anxiety problem for almost ten years first I checked of by Dr Aziz-B-sonawalal he described some tablets for a month use but I didn't feel good with that medicine.after that I appointed Dr Abdul Malik Achakzai in quetta I start treatment their for almost five to six years finely he said you will take these tablets regularly, right now I am using his described tablets, still now.but IAM very sad about my future how can I treat in Karachi by trusted psychiatrist,feeled tired from treatment

asking for a honest advise from everyone

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi,
I understand you are worried and concerned about your problems and the distress associated with it.
No doubt it is awful to feel anxious and depressed for no apparent reason. It is good that you have insight into your condition.
As a psychiatrist I just want to reassure that there are treatments available, so don't be hopeless.
I hope Marham can guide you to the best psychiatrist in karachi. So ring up their helpline,they will guide you accodingly

Post Owner

thank you very much for your kindly reply, sir can you tell me a best psychiatrist in Karachi

5 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1406 Positive Reviews

thanks for your concern, I think Dr Ali Anjum - Psychiatrist has described you very well, but one thing more that depression has multiple etiological factors like, family history and/or other bio-psycho-social factors which can lead to depression as for as treatment is concern that medicine has important role to control the symptoms and prevent the patient from relapse, but psychotherapy (counselling) is also recommended for the treatment of depression to manage the quality of life, through this patient can understand his thought and behaviour which can be changed in positive way via counselling so better to visit a psychiatrist for expert opinion thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories