Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Underweight

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Faisalabad

Hi! my age is 23 and height 5'10 with 47 kg weight. What is the ideal weight for me and what should i do?

Member of Marham-Forum

Your ideal weight should be 66kg so you should gain 19kg. Your weight is very low which is very dangerous. Because your body has no stores of energy for emergency conditions.
We can prepare a diet plan for you which will help you gain 4-6kg in one month. Our diet plan is a document that suggests you food, its timing, quantity, preparation and exercises. For further details, you can call our nutritionist on 042-32591427, , 042-32591427, or 042-32591427, .

Post Owner

On what time i should call?

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan
Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 294 Positive Reviews

you can call anytime

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

First of all, make sure you do not have any underlying health problems causing you to be underweight. Then You need to set up a proper meal schedule. You also need to learn how to add in healthy high calorie foods into your diet. Make sure you are exercising regularly, and do some resistance and weight training to help build your muscle tone. Be thankful you do not have the opposite problem. It's much harder to deal with being overweight than underweight.

Post Owner

Thanks for your suggestions. Could you help me to sort this out?

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua
Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 6 Positive Reviews

Kindly please call 042-32591427, to schedule an appointment.

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories