Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxity,Stres,Fear,depresn

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Karachi

Overthinking krta hun, her choti baat me darr jata hun, ghabrahat or heartbeat tez hojati hai. Jub se bank me hun tub se yeh problem start hui hai warna pehle main kisi cheez ki perwah nhi krta tha. I am very depressed her waqt darr laga rehta hai k mjhe kuch hogaa tu mere B.V or bacho ka kiya hoga. Doctor Aneel plz help me out as i booked ur appointment waiting for reply from marham team

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for considering MARHAM, first of all ap yeh bataen kitnay arsay se alamat hain? Ap k symptoms to predominantly anxiety k hain. Magar symptoms ka kuch aur bhi poochna zaroori hai, agar ap smoking ya kisi bhi nasha awar cheez ka istemal kertay hain to wo na kren, Problems ko discuss ker k solve kren, Daily Half hour exercise, Progressive muscle relaxation, yoga, meditation daily kren.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1406 Positive Reviews

Thank you for considering me, see it is clear that you have predominant anxiety symptoms, which more of apprehension/uncertainty that worst could happen to you!!!!!! it clearly shows the sense of insecurity which clearly shows that you are sensitive by personality, you are also overconcern about your family, it may be the symptoms of underlying depression, in your history you have mentioned that you are suffering from these symptoms since you have started bank job, it means there are stressors in your job,what can, when you have these feelings and thoughts just try to figure out from where things started I means from which point you start thinking like this, and aks yourself is anything happend with you the way your thoughts come in to your minds, if no then you must thank GOD, and try not to struggle to go deep in thought rather say STOP immediatly when these thoughts come in to your mind, focus to live in the present, try to enjoy your life while giving time to your family and friends and better to go for daily walk early morning if not possible then in the evening, try not to overthing on thought rather ventialte your fellings to someone whom you trust and if symptoms are severe enough and affecting the quality of life then you should consult as soon as possible for proper managment of your condition
thansk

how can i get your appoinment ?

5 years ago

Post Owner

Sir main ne aap ko last time ramzan me dikhaya tha, aap ne mjhe Paraxyl CR 25 di thi or us k sath inderal di thi. Sir main Islamabad shift hogaya hun. Mjhe is goli se bht faida hu tha, mjh se sepression fear b almost khatam hogaya tha. Phir main ab 1 mnth se paraxyl CR 25 nhi le rha or inderal 10 kbhi kabhar le leta h7n jub kaam me thora tension hota hai tu ahista ahista dobara woh kefiyat start ho rhi hai. Mjhe plz batayen me paraxcyl Cr 25 continue rakho yah nhi. Abhi jub b main Karachi aaya tu apppintment loonga . Tb tk plz help me out

5 years ago

Post Owner

Sir main ne aap ko last time ramzan me dikhaya tha, aap ne mjhe Paraxyl CR 25 di thi or us k sath inderal di thi. Sir main Islamabad shift hogaya hun. Mjhe is goli se bht faida hu tha, mjh se sepression fear b almost khatam hogaya tha. Phir main ab 1 mnth se paraxyl CR 25 nhi le rha or inderal 10 kbhi kabhar le leta h7n jub kaam me thora tension hota hai tu ahista ahista dobara woh kefiyat start ho rhi hai. Mjhe plz batayen me paraxcyl Cr 25 continue rakho yah nhi. Abhi jub b main Karachi aaya tu apppintment loonga . Tb tk plz help me out

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories