Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety Attack

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, KARACHI, Gulshan -e- Maymar

I had an anxiety attack on 12june2018 while driving. I rushed to hospital in emergency because it was hard for me to breathe and was continuously vomiting with heart pounding. Doctors said it was an anxiety attack and prescribed Tab Inderal10mg and Capsule Ruling20 for five days.

I am still facing heart pounding situation at times specially whenever i reach somewhere or en route, my diet also got worse because I dont have the hunger feeling... when i wake up my balls are slightly yellow.

Please suggest what should i do to get back to normal life.

Regards, Mehdi

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for consulting this platforum.
This episode is apparently giving an impression of severe anxiety, here it is very necessary to explore previous history of similar episodes? Family history of anxiety/fear related issues? Association of these symptos with any preceding event or use of any substance?
Tab inderal can be used for symptomatic treatment, but to know underlying cause is very necessary.

Psychiatrist in Kandiaro - Dr. Ghulam Rasool Rind Baloch

Dr. Ghulam Rasool Rind Baloch - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Kandiaro

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

you r suffering from Agoragobia with panic disorder, it is psychiatric anxiety disorder which just cant be treted with couselling or Tab. Inderal or other Benzodiazepines u must Visit psychiatrist to get appropriate treatment. its good if u get early treatnent bec later on it worsening with depresion

Psychiatrist in Kandiaro - Dr. Ghulam Rasool Rind Baloch
Dr. Ghulam Rasool Rind Baloch - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Kandiaro | Book Appointment

review-stars 12 Positive Reviews

Probably its agoraphobia with panic disorder further needs assesment by psychiatrist

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories