Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on H.pylori Positive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 35 years old, jeddah

one day while playing i felt sudden appetite i bought bananas and eat almost 5-6 of them. after eating i felt immediate sweet pain in stomach, then after 4-5 hours i took my dinner. After my dinner i suddenly felt vomit, i had 3-4 big vomits and all i eat came out. 2-3 days after i went to my gastro again and was diagnosed H.plori positive. There is also want to highlight that before being positive, i had the same test 2-3 months before both in stool and blood and was negative. I have lost all my appetite and feel full almost 24hrs, i dont have any pain on other problems, cant sleep well and fell depressed most of the time. what to do now. I am taking PPI (Proton 40mg before food), clarithromycin (Claritt 500 mg twice a day after food), amoxicillin (HYMOX 500mg 2 capsules after 12hrs) and metronidazole (Flagyl 250mg thrice a day). What else i can do to cure completely. also i have heard that H.Pylori cant be treated and is resistant to these medicines, it made me more worried. kindly

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Usman Javaid Sir Please help

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

dear member there is nothing to wprry abkut this is common problem.are u having pain still?
and have u gone for repeat h pylori test after taking the medication
for how long u are using medication

Member of Marham-Forum

dear patient
I think ,its not just H.Pylori but you require to be seen by a gastroenterologist as well as by a psychiatrist for your depression.you can book on line consultaion with me through murham or still best would be to see gastroenterologist at Lahore.

dear all, how long one have to take medicine for H.Pylori positive? i am taking for last 8 months? please guide.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories