Internal Hemorrhoids


I feel Like these are internal hemorrhoids but these can be fissures also, m confused, while passing stool i feel pain, after i m done i feel itching and burning and during defecation a mucuos type skin comes out a little and then goes back, some times A little blood is seen on the stools,i also feel itching and pain when m sitting, also i have flatulenece problem , plz prescribe me something


MBBS, MRCP (UK), FRCP (Edin) | Rawalpindi

review-img 379 Positive Reviews

Kindly get sigmoidoscopy done to rule out any underlying cause for your symptoms


MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology and Hepatology) | Lahore

A.A Dear patient, consult a surgeon for your problem. I m Gastroenterologist :)


Azam Malik

If a patient having pain and a little pea size bump below/deeper under the skin in perianal area while non-traceable moister in anus (just feeling) ....he should consult a Gastroenterologist OR Surgeon ?????

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)