Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on H. Pylori

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 28 years old, Lahore

I have been diagnosed with H. Pylori in 2017 and still suffering from it. I face Stomach pain, foul burping, heart burn and other discomforts. In February 2020 I visited KSA and have gone through my Endoscopy. Doctor said you just have inflammation

General Physician in Sialkot - Dr. Sheraz Masood

Dr. Sheraz Masood - General Physician

MBBS, MD-General Physician | Sialkot

review-stars

515 Positive Reviews

Book Video Consultation

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

u may contact online Allah kareem

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

hi
will you please elaborate what form of treatment you received .Did you receive triple drug therapy.Low dose long term PPI(omeprazole/lansoprazole) can be helpful but more important life style no smoking alcohol etc if you want to discuss in detail you ca book online consult

Post Owner

Yes Sir I have been using PPI from 2 to 3 years especially esmoprazole but from this year after my Endoscopy from KSA in February my Saudi doctor gave me 10 days prescription against H. Pylori which I have attached and after that advised me to take Esural (Esmoprazole) 40 mg for two months and which I took and told me to take this whenever I feel pain

3 years ago

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

that seems appropriate approach.you don't need to repeat Eradication therapy repeatedly I will only do twice with change in choice of antibiotics.As I mentioned lifestyle has pivotal role.you can book a consult for detail discussion.

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

you have posted biopsy results it would be good to know what were findings on scope ulcer? hiatus hernia and evidence of reflux etc

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories