Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Lump Beside Vagina, Gynaecologist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

Around 2 weeks back I had a pea sized painful lump on the right side of urethral opening, once the lump formed the pain subsided after 7 to 8 hours. Simultaneously I experienced weakness and body pain mainly in neck, shoulders, back, hips and knees. I was feeling cold too but the temperature did not go above 99.1degrees. I didnt take any medicine and felt better after sleep. Pain in the above areas vanished after 48 hrs. The lump also disappeared on its own after 3 4 days. Now I have another lump just beside the vaginal opening and the same weakness and pain happened again, the intensity was less this time. Along with the 7 to 8 hours pain in the lump, there's swelling too. Im also having periods right now. I also have chalazions in both eyes and taking eye drops for them. I got CBC, ESR and TSH done earlier this week and all reports are okay. Please tell me what is causing these lumps and why is the body pain happening. I've had painful lumps in this area before too, maybe once in

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

for calazion stop eye drops or any antibiotic,for lump take an appoimtment via Marham

Member of Marham-Forum

These lumps are forming due to infection but without looking at them i cannot comment much if u can come for video consultation i need to ask more questions from u

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories