Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach Ulcer

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Female, 37 years old, Rawalpindi

Sir my wife has been suffering from stomach ulcer and it was diagnosed after endoscopy so she was treated by doctor Nasser khokher shifa international isb and stomach ulcer is cured nut now after second endoscopy she is diagnosed with stomach sozish he gave medicine but she is still not getting better.Doctor told her that it takes time but now almost two weeks. She is becoming weak and want permanent solution how to get rid of this disease all test are negative please reply

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

705 Positive Reviews

dear member start with cap lanzit 30mg subha sham before meal
and follow up.with a new ultrasound abdomen so that after physical examination can prescribe medication and nutritional support

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Doctor Usman it is so kind and advisable from you I am very glad you gave us advice so I would like to tell you that some blood is there while passing stool it is not mix it's seperate drop I am worried about this situation thank you doctor you are so kind for us

Member of Marham-Forum

Noted Sir

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir, my wife did CT scan.and intestineit are ok but some sozish is there in her stomach as per last endoscopy Two weeks back from shifa international now she went Doctor Br Iqbal and he is advising her to go for again endoscopy and colonoscopy but my is saying I did endoscopy two weeks back and my intestine are ok why should go colonoscopy. She did not gave her medicine and she came back with some disappointments. I don't why it is like this. If possible please give advise
Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories