Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Constipation - Heart -

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Karachi

my stomach has come up to my heart (not in a day) - always feels like its disturbing my beat - this is creating a lot of trouble in my daily life even unable to bend -it put pressure on my heart. since couple of months i was mostly constipated but still try to eat something forcefully now constipated and stomach is full - I was feeling pain in my heart went to hospital dr checked and said hear it fine... please tell me what to do?( height 6.2 - weight 56) skinny ( always tired and weakness feeling )

Member of Marham-Forum

i understood from what you have written is that you are referring to the bloating or swelling or the stomach?
when you refer that its affecting your heart beat i am sorry but i am not able to understand your statement here/.
good is that you had got the heart checked , which means an ECG was done.
if you are constipated you will be bloated and feel the way you are feeling.
you did not write what measures have you done to help with the constipation.
If you have chronic constipation or if constipation is new or is a change in your normal bowel habits, give your doctor a call. ... Some medical conditions such as hypothyroidism, irritable bowel syndrome, Parkinson's disease, and diabetes can also cause chronic constipation.

Dairy Products. Cheese, ice cream, and other dairy products have a reputation of being "binding" or constipating foods. ...
Red Meat. ...
Chips. ...
Frozen Dinners. ...
Cookies. ...
Bananas. ... Fried Foods

Post Owner

Dairy Products. Yes a lot.
Cheese, cant even remember ice cream once a year, and other dairy products have a reputation of being "binding" or constipating foods. ...
Red Meat. ... once a year
Chips. ... yes
Frozen Dinners. ... no
Cookies. ... yes
Bananas. rarely.
Fried Foods - sometimes

6 years ago

Post Owner

Dairy Products. Yes a lot.
Cheese, cant even remember ice cream once a year, and other dairy products have a reputation of being "binding" or constipating foods. ...
Red Meat. ... once a year
Chips. ... yes
Frozen Dinners. ... no
Cookies. ... yes
Bananas. rarely.
Fried Foods - sometimes

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

disturbing my beat even while resting cause very little movement in the stomach is disturbing it , i have not done much except eating yogurt with husk, not very helpful
constipation is not new it comes and go - as far as bowel movement is concern it was always after 1 or 2 days but it use to empty once completely till next cycle... after quitting smoking since more than year the time gradually increases .. even to till 3 days being normal.. (it effected my urine frequency also )

i dont have any dr.. just random clinics .. i dont like visiting

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories