Serious Problem

My brother is having problem of headace.We have visted many Neurologists.But now condition is getting worse because he is complaning of pain in complete body. But besides pain different bad thoughts occur in his brain again and again.He is shaking is head to get rid of these thoughts.He has some other problems as well.He cannot describe his problems in front of doctor.Is there any medicine to get rid of different bad thoughts occuring in his brain again and agin


MBBS (KEMC), MD (USA) | Lahore

review-img 70 Positive Reviews

I think I can help him
Bring to me
Dr Farrukh


MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Lahore

review-img 9 Positive Reviews

Tell him to write his problems in a piece of paper and consult a Psychiatrist or a neurologist