Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on BACK PAIN

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 62 years old, KARACHI

1. MY MOTHER SUFFERING FROM BACK PAIN XRAY ATTACHED KINDLY ADVICE WHAT TO DO? SHE HAD SURGERY OF UTERUS REMOVAL 9 MONTHS BEFORE SHE IS STILL HAVING PAIN AT LOWER ABDOMEN EVEN ULTRA SOUND CLEAR PLEASE ADVICE WHAT TO DO FOR THIS PROBLEM?

Member of Marham-Forum

Did the pain start after surgery? If I have access to the X ray, I may advise.

Member of Marham-Forum

dr shb back pain started before surgery but not much as now. and lower abdominal pain started after surgery but u.sound is clear.

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam o Alaikum sir,

I have been suffering from Diabetes Insipidus (according to my doctor here in Dubai, in fact I am not sure). This happened after a trauma to my left side of head just above ear. At the same time my ear-drum was also perforated which has now healed.
The main issues that I am facing right now are:

1. High Systolic Blood Pressure with Normal Diastolic (140/80 to 170/80)
2. Pain in my left upper abdomin (just below the left ribs)
3. Increased thirst and increased urination
4. Dry eyes, dry mouth and dry mucous membrane
5. Sleeping Problems
6. Neck Pain, Left Hand Fingers Numbness...and when thinking about all this at the age of 32 then definitely Anxiety.

I request to please look into my issue; I am planning my annual leave shortly and will come to Pakistan (May be in a week or so).
I am in intense need of your profound medical advice till I come to Pakistan and start treatment at your good clinic.

Sorry for so long comment...but I am really suffering a lot!!!

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello Dr,
I hope you are doing good, when i was in my college i used to have little sensation in my lower back after having exam. I thought maybe it’s normal but it developed with time. I was overweight and started gym, i used to lift my both legs while laying on my back that also developed pain. Every now and then when i drive car i feel similar pain in left SI joint. But 2 days ago i drove for around 5 hours continuously and now i am unable to even walk. When i move left step forward i feel sharp pain in left SI joint. Right one is completely fine. One thing more i mostly tilt my body to left side while i am sitting. Can you fix that?
Thanks in advance.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories