Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Need Neurologists Opinion Complecated Case: I Had Brain Tuberculuma Back In Aug 2018 And I Took Anti TB Bills Till Jan 2020, MRI Is Normal, I Suffers From Dizziness From 2018 And Now It Comes And Go

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 27, Afghanistan

i had diagnosed with brain tuberculoma in Northwest hopsital back in aug 2018 and I took anti TB pills till Jan 2020, my Last MRI report is clear and normal. in the beginning i had sezuires and after taking lumark and anti TB pills it disappeared completely I didnt experience sezuire anymore. the sole problem now I have is dizziness, from the day I experienced my first sezuire and now that my MRI is also clear I get dizziness sometime it comes and sometime it goes (disappear) again. i am very tired of this and dont know what to do. i went to several doctors but notinng has worked they have me depression medicines ? and so one but they work little again i get dizziness.

please recommend me what to do whom to see what to eat or whome to consult.

thanl you so much

General Physician in Khanewal - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi - General Physician

MBBS, RMP | Khanewal

review-stars

253 Positive Reviews

go to lahore General hospital lahore

Post Owner

whome to meet

2 years ago

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Kanwal

Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

DHMS , RHMP, C Aesthetics | Karachi

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Book appointment via marham or visit my insta id
https://instagram.com/h.dr.ayesha.kanwal?utm_medium=copy_link

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

178 Positive Reviews

Commonest cause of dizziness is medication. Sometimes the dizziness is caused by postural hypotension which means your BP dropping when you stand up. ( again quite often medication is responsible). But there may be some damage to vestibular apparatus inside the ear caused by anti tubercular medication most notably Streptomycin but other medication can cause vestibular damage if taken for a long time in high doses. You need an online appointment to discuss through Marham.

Neurologist in Lahore - Dr. Bilal Ahmed

Dr. Bilal Ahmed - Neurologist

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

kindly consult me online, book appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment