Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Autism

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 22, peshawar

I have problem making friends and retaining them. Problem with maintaining eye contact and i being shy child in childhood. I have high intelligence but i have some problem with identifing social cues and not speak up with stranger and feel awkawred in social situation. Note:I don't what my problem is I feel that I am different from other people that i really know. I feel alienation from the world.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Muqadas Rajpot

Ms. Muqadas Rajpot - Psychologist

BS Hons (Behavioral Seciences) | Faisalabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

need proper session

Psychologist in Karachi - Hina Arif

Hina Arif - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, Masters in Clinical Psychology, Mphil | Karachi

review-stars

509 Positive Reviews

Hello pls book an appointment with me on online video consultation...you will feel better InshaAllah

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

practice assertive training

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Fateeha Ashraf

Ms. Fateeha Ashraf - Psychologist

Clinical Psychology , Speech Language Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

hi..hope so u r fine it's batter too online session ..
anxiety issue but treatable

Member of Marham-Forum

You need to work on your socialization skills. Underlying reasons for lack of socialization can be social anxiety or low self esteem. Another reason can be over indulged parenting style. You can also contact a psychologist in order to work on your skill building.

Member of Marham-Forum

Some of us are extrovert and some of us are introvert.
You are introvert by nature. Do you have trust issues with friends or you are unable to communicate with them?
I can help you with the problem

Psychologist in Lahore - Narmeen Ali

Narmeen Ali - Psychologist

BS Hons (Applied Psychology), MS (Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

Hello! See I can’t give you any solution until I know the history of your problem. So please tell me more details about it. Like since when you’re facing the issue of making friends and not able to maintain eye contact?

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ifshal Faisal

Ifshal Faisal - Psychologist

BS (hons) Psychology, MS clinical psychology | Gujrat

review-stars

19 Positive Reviews

this cannot be diagnosed on the basis of small information. please give your history so that issue can be understood and resolved. you can contact me via marham.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Rida Batool

Rida Batool - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

this cannot be diagnosis on the basis of limited info...for proper treatment book ur session at reasonable price

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Aamnah Shah

Aamnah Shah - Psychologist

ADCP, Masters (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Hi!
You tilte of the message is Autism, did you write your question in the context of Autism? Have you ever diagnosed or consulted a Doctor related to your problem?

Post Owner

From 3 years i am noticing myself and watching videos about ASD, ADHD, Dyspraxia, Social Anxiety and other issues which bring brought back to conclusion that is ASD.i don't feel well in social situation. Interaction is difficult from me because dont understand what people need and reading social cues and when I try interact i feel awkward. I am not good at expressing myself what writing I learn from videos.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Aamnah Shah
Aamnah Shah - Psychologist

ADCP, Masters (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 8 Positive Reviews

Okeyh, the whole experience of learning you shared is still not enough to diagnose any disorder by yourself without any professional consultation. It needs to be evaluated through detail intake interview and your history. Its better to go for assessment for further understanding and diagnosis!
Thank you!

3 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Mr. Muhammad Zubair

Mr. Muhammad Zubair - Psychologist

MS psychology, M.Sc Applied Psychology | Islamabad

You are absolutely fine in all respects, having above average IQ and living a socially healthy life.

Psychologist in Lahore - Huma Nasir

Huma Nasir - Psychologist

Ms (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

You need to consultation from psychologist you are introvert personality you need appointment

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Muhammad Abbas Ashraf

Mr. Muhammad Abbas Ashraf - Psychologist

MS Psychology (Clinical Psychology), Post Graduate Diploma (Youth in Development Work, Commonwealth Youth Program CYP) | Lahore

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

Sometimes we have personality and social issues due to our brought up in a challenging environment and the issue increases or decreases with what we do in the meantime.
it's good if with the passage of time you are aware about your issue and has will to know more about it.
For better understanding to address the issue, you need to talk about in detail, to a professional Psychologist or you may also read the available online resources too.
Keep this point in your mind that knowing is actually believing.
To overcome any obstacle in life we need to know about our hidden potentials.
Many best wishes for your healthy emotional life.
Feel free to contact me at any already settled time to discuss every issue related to your emotional health.
Take special care of yourself ??

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakia Ashraf

Dr. Rakia Ashraf - Psychologist

BS (Hons.), Ms, PhD Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

These are symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder.. Book session for online consultation. It can be managed Through psychotherapy sessions.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Saima Qamar

Ms Saima Qamar - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

181 Positive Reviews

I don't think it's Autism.. what made you think that. have you seen Rain Man watch that movie you will understand autism better. I think what you have is a little bit of lack of self confidence. I say a little bit because you do know you are intelligent. get sessions from a counselor or psychologist. you will over come this.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Fatima Hanif

Ms. Fatima Hanif - Psychologist

Bs (hons) Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

It's not autism, its social anxiety that can be overcome by little intervention and by eliciting your thoughts. you can book an appointment and contact me for help

Psychologist in Sialkot - Sajjal Ammara

Sajjal Ammara - Psychologist

MSc in Applied Psychology, ADCP (Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MSCP Top Up (MS Top Up in Clinical Psychology) | Sialkot

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

It's a social anxiety.. Book an appointment for proper session

Post Owner

it's not social anxiety if you don't read social cues and behave awkwardly which I feel bad about after. I can't talk freely with girls and I don't know about what to discuss.Not able to listen other freely and understand them

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Nida Alvi

Ms. Nida Alvi - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS (Hons) Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Book an appointment through marham thanks....

Counselor in Karachi - Dr. Syeda Anjum

Dr. Syeda Anjum - Counselor

Masters in Special Education (Gold Medalist), Remedial therapist , International Behavior Therapist (IBT) | Karachi

review-stars

216 Positive Reviews

do consult for diagnosis requires proper history as i m experienced with autistic and also dealing with these kind of issues..u can also check my profile for specialization.. inshaAllah will be useful sessions for u

Post Owner

I am in Peshawar, how it happen?

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

this is not autism. these are the sign of pure social anxiety disorder. you cannot diagnose autism on the basis of one. symptom. you need to fill other criteria too. actully you are socially anxious. as you mentioned in comment section that you are searching on ASD and SAD and some other disorders this is the main reason that you are feeling like you have autism. lets say you have autism to apko bachpan main iska diagnosis ya fir at least school se zaroor aisi koi complain mil chuki hoti that you are not mingling with your classmates you are living in your own bubble. autism is diagnosed in childhood and if you left undiagnosed people around you must have noticed something different in you in comparison of your age fellows or friends.
consult a psychologist to discuss in detail.

Psychologist in Lahore - Haleema Bibi

Haleema Bibi - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | MSc (Psychology) | Dip (Hypnotherapy) | Course (Counseling Psychology) | Course (Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy) | Course ( Speech Therapy) | Course ( NLP) | | Lahore

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

w s actually it's not ASD it's other disorder first u can get appointment a psychologist . psychologist define you about your problems without testing dont do self diagnosed psychologist told you about problem and give some tips use tips and feel better if u agree for the consult of psychologist do contact through marham

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Nimra Bashir

Ms. Nimra Bashir - Psychologist

B.Sc (Psychology), M.Sc (Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

The symptoms you shared, don't match with diagnostic criteria for autism. There might be some personality related issues or it might be the case of social anxiety disorder. But for proper diagnosis, please feel free to have an assessment session with any clinical psychologist. After properly assessing, he/she will treat you with psychotherapy accordingly.
JazakAllah.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Nimra Bashir
Ms. Nimra Bashir - Psychologist

B.Sc (Psychology), M.Sc (Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala | Book Appointment

review-stars 15 Positive Reviews

Many psychological disorders have overlapping symptoms, may be this is one of the reasons that you're self-diagnosing yourself as autistic. But it's always good to consult any professional prior to confirming any thing. I hope you'll understand :)

3 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Robina Iqbal

Ms. Robina Iqbal - Psychologist

| MA (Psychology) | Advanced Diploma (Clinical Psychology) | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Do not try to hide yourself behind big labels.You are intelligent and fell you self different from others. Consult a good therapist and get proper professional help to understand your real self.Believe you can have wonderful life even having some difference .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories