Need A Psychiatrist Or Psychologist


Which is the medicine for excessive agression, anger as he reacts so badly on small issues through things get out of control, use bad language etc... he was prescribed cipralex few years back by a psychiatrist plz recommend some treatment as he himself doesn't will to visit any psychiatrist

Available Doctors to Help you!

You can book appointment with them.

Dr. Fareda Zeab

18 Reviews


Masters in Clinical Psycho...

19 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Sana Fatima

61 Reviews


MS (Clinical Psychology),...

5 Years Experience

View Profile

Daniyal Riaz

25 Reviews


Mphil (Clinical Psychology...

3 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Mehwish Mursaleen

10 Reviews


MSc, M.Phil, PhD (Clinical...

7 Years Experience

View Profile

Munawar Zulfiqar

24 Reviews


BA Hons (BM) UK

15 Years Experience

View Profile

Shoaib Ahmad

2 Reviews


M.Sc (Psychology), P.M.D....

30 Years Experience

View Profile

Amina Iftikhar Bhatti - Psychologist

MS(Clinical And Counseling Psychology), Msc (Child Psychology) | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Anger is the emotional reaction, the patient needs to have the proper
clinical assessment for diagnosis as self-medication will be harmful. Anger
management and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) will be the treatment


Shazmin Rafaqat - Psychologist

BS (hons), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-img 47 Positive Reviews

Call me at +042-32591427, for better consultation

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)