In case you are trying to find a doctor online in Pakistan. Then, it would be best to go through this article because it describes the whole process of online consultation. We are living in a digital era, where everything is shifting online, even doctor’s appointments. Online consultations, also known as “E-consultations,” have gained popularity worldwide, especially after the COVID-19 outbreak.
People don’t want to visit hospitals anymore as there is a high chance they might contract a new virus or infection. So, getting professional advice in a safe environment like one’s home is the top priority. Other than being safe, it is also more convenient and saves travel costs, according to research. But, how can you find a good doctor online in Pakistan?
Three Easy Ways to Book an Online Consultation
We bring you three super easy ways to consult with Professional doctors online in Pakistan through Marham. You will find professionals in all the medical fields listed here. All the doctors on Marham have been certified by the Pakistan Medical Commission and are specialists in their fields. So, no matter what your health issue is, Marham has got you covered.
1. The MARHAM App
The Marham App is the best online doctor app in Pakistan. It is designed to address the medical and health issues posed to patients and doctors. It can help you find Doctors, Physicians, and Consultants around you in any city of Pakistan. You can download the Marham app for Android and Marham app for iPhone now; it is totally free!
It is an easy to use app which mainly offers the following solutions:
- Book appointment with doctors in Pakistan anytime from anywhere
- Online consultations with the best Doctors Nationwide
- In case of an Emergency, Use the ‘Call Doctor Now’ Free Service
- Avail of the services without any additional charges
- Free online doctors to answer questions in Pakistan.
- User-friendly Interface
Virtual Online Consultations through MARHAM App
Marham not only helps you find the right doctor in your area, but it also allows you to communicate with your doctor while sitting at home. You can now talk to your doctor via audio and video consultation through MARHAM’s mobile app at any time and from any location.
Free Online Doctor in Pakistan
Yes, you read it right. With Marham, you can get Free Medical Advice from a doctor in Pakistan. Dr. Hira Shams is a PMC certified General Practitioner from Lahore with five-star reviews. She is available from Monday to Saturday every week from 10 AM to 10 PM with zero fee charges.
Benefits of Online Consultation
By consulting online with doctors in Pakistan, you can have the following benefits:
- 24/7 Available Service: Get medical advice while sitting anywhere from a doctor 24/7 online in Pakistan
- Privacy and Comfort: Feel relaxed while discussing any personal problem from the comfort of your own home
- Time and Money Saving: No travel expense and less time consuming
- Expert advice from Specialists: People in remote or rural areas can get the best medical advice from the best doctors in major cities
- Convenient: Extremely convenient and safe
- Online Medical Reports: You won’t have to store your medical files and reports because they will be available online for the doctor.
- No risk of Infections: Less stressful for people who don’t like visiting doctors due to the unhygienic environment of the hospital or clinic
- Online Delivery: Order or book your prescribed medicines and Lab reports online
2. The MARHAM.pk Website
If you are using a laptop or PC, you can find a doctor online in Pakistan through the Marham.pk website.
How to Find a Doctor Online in Pakistan?
This is a step by step guide to finding a doctor online in Pakistan:
1. Go to the Marham.pk Website
Click here at Marham.pk to go to the Marham website.
2. Select Consult Online
3. Select City and Search Doctor or Speciality
Select the city you want your doctor to be from and either: Type the doctor’s name (if you know) or Select a specialty, e.g., Cardiologist.
4. Select Doctor From the List
Choose a doctor from the list according to their qualification and patient reviews. You also have the option of selecting a doctor by their consultation fee.
5. Book a Time and Add your Details
Select a time from the slots available and provide your name and phone number.
6. Online Fee and Consultation
Lastly, you can pay the fee via JazzCash, Easypaisa, bank transfer, credit card, or debit card. After the consultation, share your review & get your digital prescription. You can also order home lab sample collection & home medicine delivery. You can also use promo codes to get discounts on these services.
3. The Free MARHAM Helpline
Suppose you don’t have an internet connection at the moment, you can call on the Marham helpline and ask the customer representative to book an appointment for you. Call on 0311-1222398 or 042-32591427.
1. Is online doctor consultation reliable?
Yes, online consultation is reliable when you are consulting with an authentic and PMC certified doctor. You can find reliable and trusted doctors at Marham.
2. Which is the best website in Pakistan to get an online doctor’s consultation?
Marham.pk is the best and most trusted online platform for finding and consulting doctors.
3. Is there a way to talk to a doctor online for free in Pakistan?
Yes, now you can consult with a doctor online for free in Pakistan. You can book an appointment with Dr. Hira Shams, a General Practitioner, for free now.
4. How can I find the best doctor online?
You can find the best doctor online through the Marham App or Website. You can also call on the Marham helpline 0311-1222398 or 042-32591427 for free.
Book an appointment now to answer all your queries. You can book an appointment with the Top Doctors through Marham by calling at Marham helpline: 0311-1222398 or by online booking facility through the website or Marham mobile app.
Can’t Find The App?
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!