Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatrist/psychologist

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 29 years old, lahore pakistan

my brother is suffering since 6,7 years from depression we have taken him to a number of psychiatrist and some diagnosed it as severe depression and some as schizophernia but none of the medicine actually helped him he still in self isolation and mostly remain lost in his own thoughts barely makes a conversation , also gets aggresrive some times and his last medicine had soo much adverse effect on him that it had to be stopped iam attaching his prescriptions below if any one can guide regarding this or suggest something or someone it will be helpful

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

U should visit a psychiatrist for detailed assessment and proper management of aggressiveness is severe he may need admission to the hospital. U can take my online appointment for consultation.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1413 Positive Reviews

Welcome, depression and schizophrenia are two different diseases, depression is mood disorder and schizophrenia is psychotic disorder mean patient losses the touch with reality, hallucinations, delusions, disorganised speech and behaviour are the main symptom domains, he has been taking antipsychotic medication as for as response is concern it is difficult to say her until Expert opinion is taken. Thanks

Psychologist in Multan - Hamida Mughal

Hamida Mughal - Psychologist

M. Phil Applied Psychology, B.S Hons(Applied Psychology) | Multan

Respected!
form ur query and details you posted it seems you must consult a psychologist.
use medication if it is highly necessary. A psychologist or a counselor can help him return to normal life.
make frndship with him. love him and accept him. family behavior should be focused. I highly
recommend psychotherapy for him. Rest depends on further details. book an appointment through Marham if you need consultation.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

I agree with Dr Aneel.However some times it becomes difficult to differentiate between two conditions. Moreover sometimes both conditions are very resistant to treatment.
You should personally visit an experienced psychiatrist with all the previous medical record. So that a comprehensive treatment plan can be made and implemented

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories