AIDS, the deadly syndrome is mostly considered a silent killer as it attacks and spread in the body without any specific symptoms and when it is identified no hope is left. It is correct in some extent but not completely. Yes, it can be tracked even at early stage. Here are some words about this disease which can help to track it before getting too late.
Why is it Consider Silent Killer?
AIDS is believed as the silent killer as it is considered manifested no clear or specific symptoms. It is caused by a virus named HIV and it stays inside the body in the dormant state, hide from body immune system and replicate successfully. When sufficient copies of the virus prepared it weakens the immune system and it becomes almost impossible to eradicate the virus. The patient now comes to know that what has happened to him.
How can it be Identified before Getting too Late?
All above words are exactly true. But still, there is a little hope in the darkness. Two things, a keen view of general health status by the individual and regular medical checkup can help you to identify it before getting too late.
If any person is suddenly experiencing following symptoms then maybe he is the victim of HIV virus.
- Frequent fever without any other reason
- Body rash without any allergy
- A sore throat
- Swollen glands
- A headache
- Upset stomach
- Joint aches and pains. If you experience frequent joint pains but not other symptoms then an orthopedic doctor can solve your problem. To consult the best orthopedic in Islamabad or any main city of Pakistan you can log on to Marham.
- Muscle pain
- Weight reduction
- Loss of appetite
Sometimes after some time, these symptoms disappear by own, but it does not mean that everything is fine now. The virus hides himself and symptoms also vanish and come again after some duration of time with more severity. So if these symptoms appear and go then take them seriously.
Regular Medical Checkup:
Regular medical checkup if no major symptom appears and special medical checkup when sudden symptoms perplexed you will be helpful to reveal the virus existence so never skip your medical checkup.
- AIDS patient is not to hate, maybe he got this disease by chance. Help them with your care.
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018
- Novel Treatment Options For 3 Serious Prostate Diseases - May 3, 2018
- 5 Everyday Habits to Cut Down Hospital Expenditures - March 2, 2018