Table of Content
Does Tea Preference Affects Your Calorie Breakdown Rate?
When you’re a Pakistani, it’s rare to find fellow citizens who aren’t enthusiastic about tea. For most Pakistanis, tea is life. Tea is a great soothing drink. Among so many types of tea, green tea has been known for its weight-loss ability since ages. But recent studies have shown that black tea can also help in reducing weight.
For diet concerns regarding weight-loss, visit the most-rated nutritionists across Pakistan through Marham.pk.
Though green tea is more beneficial for overall health as compared to black tea, both are found to be equally affective for weight loss almost.
How does green tea helps in reducing weight?
- Green tea contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols that support weight loss.
- It has a compound called catechin that also promotes weight loss.
How does black tea helps in reducing weight?
- Black tea also contains polyphenols but they are not as affective as green tea polyphenols.
Susanne Henning, a professor at the Center for Human Nutrition (UCLA) said: “It was known that green tea polyphenols are more effective and offer more health benefits than black tea polyphenols since green tea chemicals are absorbed into the blood and tissue.” You can consult with the Best nutritionists in Lahore through Marham.
- Black tea has higher level of caffeine as compared to green tea. Caffeine is found to boost the metabolism and fat breakdown.
- In an experiment conducted on mice, some of the test subjects were given black tea. The results showed that animals who were given the drink had more Pseudobutyrivibrio in the gut. Pseudobutyrivibrio is a certain type of bacteria that speeds up metabolic rate in the liver.
Black tea and green tea are both affective for weight loss purposes. The only difference is in the way they work.
Dr. Zhaoping Li, who is the director of Center for Human Nutrition (UCLA) and chief of the UCLA Division of Clinical Nutrition said: “For black tea lovers, there may be a new reason to keep drinking it.”
Both types of teas are beneficial in their own distinct ways. But remember to be moderate with them. Too much of anything always ends badly.
Latest posts by Noorul Huda (see all)
- 5 Effective Tips To Prevent Headaches And Migraines During Ramadan - May 30, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Caffeine: Sources And Advantages. - September 17, 2018
- 7 Genius Hacks To Learn Like A Pro! - September 11, 2018