We all get stressed from time to time. While a bit of it is good and necessary to drive you too much of it can wear you down. Stress can affect you both mentally and physically. The first step to curb stress is to recognize that you are stressed. Many people realize only when they are at breaking point. Here is little help to know when it is time to have a break!
How Stress Affects Emotionally?
Stress has many ways to show itself through your emotions and behavior. Some of these include:
· Feeling overwhelmed. If you want to control everything or you feel nothing is under your control it signals you are stressed.
· Too much of mood swings. Getting easily agitated and frustrated.
· Having a lot going on in your brain at all times. Feeling it impossible or difficult to quieten your mind.
· Feelings of worthlessness and depression.
· Having low self-esteem.
· Staying alone a lot. Avoiding friends and social activities.
Physical Effects of Stress:
Stress can take the toll on your physical well being as well. here are symptoms to watch out for:
· Having low energy levels.
· Frequent headaches.
· Sudden stomach disturbances like diarrhea and constipation.
· Aches and pains out of no obvious reason.
· Tense muscles.
· Abnormally fast heart rate.
· Pain in the chest.
· Weak immunity leading to frequent infections.
· Sleep disturbances.
· Low libido.
· Ringing in the ears. To find the best ENT specialist in Karachi or other main cities of Pakistan use marham.pk.
· Feeling nervous.
· Xerostomia and difficulty when swallowing food.
· Grinding teeth unknowingly.
· Clenching jaws.
Besides these physical and emotional disturbances stress also has some cognitive symptoms. Things like chronic worry, racing thoughts, forgetful and disorganized behavior all point that you are stressed out. Poor basic judgments and always looking at the negative side of the picture are also counted as symptoms of stress.
Ongoing and unchecked chronic stress can lead to many problems. Figure out a way to unwind if you have many of these symptoms.
You can also book an appointment with the best psychologist in Karachi using marham.pk.
Few Most Popular Psychologist:
Latest posts by Sehrish (see all)
- 5 Natural Ways to Fight Ear Infection in Toddlers - October 19, 2018
- 7 Commonly Asked Questions about Fertility Treatment - October 18, 2018
- بچوں کے کند ذہن ہونے کی وجہ - October 17, 2018