Table of Content
How much Milk a Kid Needs?
- For kids between 1 to 9 years of age, it is two glasses a day.
- For kids above 9 years of age 3 glasses of milk per day are enough.
How to Get Milk Welcomed?
- Give them milk based meals such as homemade desserts, soups, and oats.
- You can give milk in cute cups.
- Using colorful straws can make sipping milk fun.
- Use fruits to flavor milk and come up with interesting flavors and texture. Mango shakes, banana and apple smoothies are an all-time favorite for kids.
- You can make dairy ice-cream using milk and you will be surprised to see them loving it.
Major carbohydrate present in milk is lactose. It helps in absorption of calcium, magnesium and phosphorous. It also aids the utilization of vitamin D.