Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Post Angioplasty Problems

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 47 years old, Lahore

Hello sir, I had a heart attack in Aug 2018 and in PIC they have handled it with medicines, then i have consulted Dr. Zubair in Gulab devi and they have done angiography and inform me blockage of veins, they proposed 1 Stent and done the same on 2nd day in Sep 2019. after 3 to 4 months it was quite after angioplasty but since last two months when ever i eat some spicy or fired food, it effects me badly after some times and it seems very high pain on my heart side, after some times when i passed gas then pressure release and calm down gradually. Can you pls suggest me some good option. BTW my Lipid, CBC and other relevant reports seems normal. Currently i am taking Plavix 75 Mg, Lodopen 5 Mg, Isotrate 20 Mg, Disprin, Advant 8 mg, Merol, Vaptor, on daily basis. Right now having problem also when i continuously try to walk in normal.

Cardiologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Suleman Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Suleman Khan - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) | Lahore

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

If you are still having symptoms, especially on walking, get yourself evaluated by a cardiologist as early as possible.

Member of Marham-Forum

just as i had suspected for which i wanted to inquire about your reports in the first place. you had disease in more than 1 vessel but only 1 of the vessels was stented. it is possible that you are having angina caused by one of the other vessels . you need to be evaluated by a cardiologist .

Member of Marham-Forum

respected sirs, thnx for your suggestion. As now a days i am out of country i can only consult my cardiologist in mid July upon my return. In my previous question session, a respected doctor suggest too use Nexium 40. Which i found here in UK on counter without prescription, but before using it i need to ask if it has some side effects with my current medicines, prescription already attached here in this question. Thnx in advance for your guidance in this regard

Interventional Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Sohail Rashid

Dr. Sohail Rashid - Interventional Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology), Interventional Cardiology Fellowship (NICVD) | Lahore

review-stars

207 Positive Reviews

aoa. i saw ur reports. if u are still having symptoms with activity, they may be related to your residual coronary disease. you should consult a cardiologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories