Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Heart Failure

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 65 years old, Lahore

Assalam o Alaikum sir my mother is the patient of left ventricular failure for 3&half years due to heart attack her ef is 35% after engiography and a thelium scan dr. proceed angioplasty pci to rca after treetment first year with her illness was very difficult but for two years she is stable she is on diff. Meds spiromide 40mg.twice a day. Lowplateplus75mg.once a day nabil2.5 half a day.capotene 25mg 1/4piece thrice a day.sustac 6.4 once aday.vasetral mr once a day.rovista once a day .she can walk 20 to 25 minutes she is active but some time feels tirdeness and weekeness for last two years her ecg shows pvc.what s ur opinion

Cardiologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Qurban Hussain Khan

Dr. Qurban Hussain Khan - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) , FCPS (Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Assalamualaikum and thank you for your question. From the information you have given it is likely that your mother requires assessment by a cardiac electrophysiologist. She has left ventricular failure with tiredness/weakness and PVCs on her ECG. She needs to be evaluated initially with holter monitoring, a SIGNAL AVERAGE ECG, and a special echo to check for dyssynchrony of the ventricle. Only then can it be decided whether your mother needs just a change of medication, or whether she requires a special type of pacemaker which will relieve her symptoms and improve the pumping of her heart. So please take your mother to the cardiac electrophysiology department of your nearest Cardiology hospital. I work at the cardiac electrophysiology department at the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology in Rawalpindi and if it is close to where you are I can see your mother. If you are closer to Lahore then I recommend that you visit the Punjab institute of Cardiology.

Post Owner

Thanks sir for ur time &kind informations but i m in lahore

5 years ago

Post Owner

5 years ago

Post Owner

5 years ago

Post Owner

5 years ago

Post Owner

5 years ago

Post Owner

5 years ago

Post Owner

5 years ago

Post Owner

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam u alaikum,
Sir nowdays my mother is having some symptoms of heart disease like sometime she has a mild pain in her chest,burning of chest and sometime she feels something like lack of breath(in Urdu ghabrahat)...so I want to ask you that should I consult a cardiologist??

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories