Anemia is a condition in which the tissues and organs in your body are deprived of important oxygen on the grounds that your red blood cell count is too low, or your red blood cells are not working legitimately. There are in excess of 400 diverse recognized sorts of anemia, and they fall into three general classes: nutritional, early procured, or genetic. Despite the fact that anemia indications are essentially the same, the treatment varies relying upon the type.
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Anemia?
The symptoms of anemia fluctuate as indicated by the kind of anemia, the basic reason, the seriousness, and any hidden medical issues, for example, hemorrhage, ulcers, menstrual issues, or cancer. Particular indications of those issues might be seen first.
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat- If you experience irregular heartbeat on regular basis book an appointment with the best cardiologist in Islamabad, Karachi or any other main city via Marham.pk and get your heart-health assessed right away.
- Lack of concentration
- Inability to think clearly
- Chest pain
How To Know If You Are Anemic?
You have to notice warning signs that might be indicating that you are anemic. You may need to consult a hematologist for proper diagnosis. To find and consult the best Oncologist in Karachi, Lahore or any other main city of Pakistan visit marham.pk.
There are 3 ways to spot general symptoms of anemia:
Examine Your Fatigue level:
Fatigue and weakness is the most common symptom of all types of anemia. To make sure whether your fatigue is related to anemia, you have to think about the following questions. If your answer is yes, your fatigue might be related to anemia:
- Do you feel tired after waking up or throughout the day?
- Do you have lack of concentration while working because you’re too tired to get focused?
- Do you feel extremely weak to perform daily routine tasks or having lack of energy to do basic activities?
Explain your Medical History to your Doctor:
Anemia shares symptoms with many other conditions, you have to explain complete medical history to your doctor to determine the type of anemia and course of action to take.
Get a “CBC” Blood Test Done:
If lab results are positive for anemia, they will also reveal the type of anemia. After that, it will be easy to work with you to prescribe treatment for anemia.
Latest posts by Samiha Khan (see all)
- How To Increase Hemoglobin? – 4 Natural Ways - August 10, 2018
- Anorexia – An Eating Disorder: Symptoms And Causes - August 10, 2018
- How To Treat A Cluster Headache Yourself Naturally? - August 10, 2018