Table of Content
We spend years and years thinking about how to lose weight, which isn’t less than any other stress. After all the hard work and efforts, when you finally lose weight and start feeling happy and proud of yourself, new problems are already there, waiting for you. After losing excessive body fat, people face another issue which is known as cellulite.
Cellulite is very commonly experienced in women specifically. It is a harmless skin condition that can cause our skin to be lumpy and dimpled on the thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen mostly. Considering the number of times cellulite remedies appear in women’s magazines, websites, and blogs, it seems the problem still hasn’t been solved.
This article focuses on the common and tested remedies for cellulite, but, all you need to do is to be consistent.
Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Cellulite is quite stubborn. It is just that you can get rid of the fat after all the struggle but you can not simply get rid of that cellulite which is left behind. Nothing seems to work for it. But, in this article, we’ll be discussing the remedies which are tried and trusted. Also, all of these come from trusted sources.
These remedies are said to balance the connective tissue/fat in our body. So, these are worth a try!
1. Try Dry Brushing
How Often Do We Need To Try This?
Brushing on dry skin is a very effective remedy to make the cellulite go away. Dry skin brushing very effectively opens up the clogged pores on our skin. This activity is recommended to be done twice daily or at least once daily. The skin and the brush while brushing should be dry. The most ideal and recommended time for dry brushing is in the shower before you turn on the water.
2. Consume More Gelatin
Gelatin is the ingredient which contains large amounts of the amino acids glycine and proline. These two are not very commonly consumed by people as these are already found in the bones, fibrous tissues and organs of animals and as a population, we don’t consume these parts as much anymore.
But why do we need to consume it?
- Gelatin promotes skin, hair and nail growth
- It is good for joints and can help joint recovery
- Also, it helps tighten the loose skin
- Rumoured to help improve cellulite
3. Use Coffee Scrubs
Coffee not only in drinking but also in applying is considered as one of the top favourite ingredients. Coffee grounds are known to be a good source of exfoliation and can work as a perfect scrub. The coffee scrub assists to remove dead cells from our skin and helps to produce new, healthy cells instead.
Furthermore, massaging this scrub also stimulates blood circulation, and can tighten the loose skin caused by cellulite.
How To Make A Coffee Scrub?
- Take 1/4 cup coffee
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut/ olive oil
- Mix everything together and make a paste and form a paste. Don’t use it for more than 3 times per week. Store the mixture in an airtight jar for further treatment.
4. Juniper Oil Can Be A Good Solution To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Juniper oil is an essential oil which is effective in helping and reducing the fluid absorption in our body. Moreover, it is very helpful in reducing cellulite as well.
How To Use It?
- Take 10 drops of juniper oil
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Mix the two oils and gently rub on the cellulite areas for 10 minutes.
- Massage this oil mixture twice daily for a month. Your skin will be smoother and firmer than before.
5. Green Tea
It will not be wrong if we call green tea and all-rounder. Green tea hasn’t has got a lot of recognition as being a treatment for weight loss. For clearing up cellulite, try sipping on 2-3 cups a day but not near bedtime.
Want To Consult A Specialist Doctor?
To take professional help or to discuss your weight issues with a certified dietician, you can take help from Marham.pk. Marham can help you connect to thousands of doctors all over Pakistan and even, right next to you.
Install Marham’s mobile app or call us on 03111222398 to connect to a doctor through audio/video consultation or for an in-clinic appointment.
Install Marham’s App Through These Links:
Stay Home Stay Safe!
Javeria Adil Chughtai
Latest posts by Javeria Adil Chughtai (see all)
- Face Yoga: 5 Surprising Age Rewinding Benefits You Should Know! - June 17, 2021
- How Job Stress Affects Heart Health And 8 Ways To Deal With It - June 9, 2021
- 10 Facts Liver Health Is Improved By Drinking Coffee Everyday - June 3, 2021