Many people are looking for natural, affordable options that will help them look and feel better in their ongoing quest to age gracefully and exude a sense of inner peace. Some can simply go for hefty treatments such as cosmetic surgeries but for those who do not want to go under the knife, Face Yoga is the solution!
What Is Face Yoga?
Face yoga is a natural alternative with long-term results. The process consists of a series of massages and exercises aimed at your face, shoulders, and neck. It has been proven to increase the structural beauty of your face by strengthening the cheekbones and facial muscles. Practitioners also remark a young appearance.
You can create an exercise routine to address a specific region of concern on your face, such as frown lines, forehead lines, or crow’s feet. You can also concentrate on things like stress, worry, or sleep.
Face yoga may stimulate enhanced lymphatic drainage, resulting in reduced puffiness and better circulation, in addition to the reported reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Face yoga practitioners say that it may also assist with:
- Tone Face Muscles
- Correct Sagging
- Generate Positive Emotions
- Make Your Face Less Rounded
- Control Face Muscles
- Firm Neckline
- Reprogram Muscle Memory
- Make Face More Symmetrical
- Reduce Dark circles
- Improve Self Confidence
What Are The Types Of Face Yoga?
Work at your own pace for each workout. You may feel warmth or heat, but there should be no pain or discomfort. Begin with clean hands and a clean face. Use some oil, serum or cleansing balm to make it easier for your fingertips to glide over your skin without making it too slippery. Massage oils or serums into your skin to help the product penetrate for deeper absorption.
1. Face Yoga To Eliminate Dark Circles Around Eyes
This workout increases oxygen circulation and reduces puffiness. Touches should be light and featherweight.
- Place your ring fingers on the insides of your brows.
- Gently tap your fingertips on the outside of your brows.
- Continue tapping over your cheekbones until you reach the inner corner of your eyes.
- Repeat for 30 seconds.
2. Brow Smoother Face Yoga
This exercise relaxes the frontalis muscle, which is located in the centre of your forehead. This muscle is frequently overworked, which can result in stiffness, rigidity, and stress symptoms.
- Place your fingertips, facing inwards, in the centre of your forehead.
- Gently push your fingertips into your brow, moving your fingers into your temples.
- Let go of your fingers.
- Repeat for 30 seconds.
3. Yoga For Neck Massage
This activity promotes lymphatic drainage and relieves neck stress. It aids in the correction of drooping skin around the jaw and neck.
- Slightly tilt your head back.
- Put your fingers at the base of your neck.
- Apply moderate pressure to your collarbone with your fingertips.
- Gently press your fingers into your collarbone for a few seconds before releasing your fingertips.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
4. Jaw Unlocker Face Yoga
This yoga works to relieve the jaw and neck muscles.
- Sitting, form a fist with your left hand and place it on the outside of your jaw, thumb down.
- Turn your head toward your fist, feeling the side of your neck stretch.
- Don’t let your hand move.
- Then, for a few seconds, push your jaw on your hand.
- Gently let go.
- Repeat on the other side.
5. Face Tapping
Tapping encourages relaxation and increases circulation.
- Begin at your brow and tap your skin repeatedly with your fingertips.
- Continue all the way down your face to your jaw.
- Tap the front of your neck and over your shoulders next.
- Next, work your way up the back of your neck to your head.
- Finally, massage your palms together to produce heat.
- Cup your hands over your face and take several deep breaths.
Why Face Yoga?
1. Face Yoga Costs Less Than Cosmetic Surgery And Over-The-Counter Creams
Facial yoga, unlike its expensive rivals, is free! It simply takes a few minutes here and there throughout the day. When compared to the time spent undergoing costly treatments or shopping for midnight crèmes.
2. Yoga Also Has The Potential To Slow Down The Ageing Process
The more we smile or squint, the more wrinkles we develop over time. While this is a natural aspect of ageing, face yoga can help delay the process. Certain positions might help us recognise when we are unintentionally furrowing our brows or pursing our lips.
3. Face Yoga Releases Tension And Stress
Did I mention that face yoga relieves stress as well? Yes, indeed! It’s amazing how much tension we hold in our neck and face. Facial yoga increases awareness of those muscles as well as alternative techniques to relieve any tension you may be carrying around.
4. It Also Helps To Eliminate Double Chins
Who doesn’t want to get rid of that pesky double chin? What about jowls? Facial yoga can help you get rid of both! This is similar to toning, but with a greater emphasis on the neck, which can droop with age.
5. Face Yoga Can Boost Self-Esteem And Confidence
Let’s face it: looking better makes you feel better. So far, my experience with face yoga has been a mix of amusement and confidence boost. I like watching myself imitate the goofy postures while knowing that the exercise is beneficial to me!
Face yoga is the cheapest yet most effective method of keeping oneself young. No extra money, no extra effort is needed apart from just following a good nighttime routine.
Have you tried face yoga yet?
If you have further questions and queries about face yoga, feel free to consult a dermatologist by calling at 03111222398 and a specialist will be available to assist you at any time, anywhere. What are you waiting for then?