Swine flu originally is a disease of pigs that can, in rare cases, be transferred to humans. It is a highly contagious respiratory viral infection which is recently reported in Pakistan too. In case of any severe respiratory problem, you can log on to Marham to find and consult the best pulmonologist in Karachi, Lahore or any main city of Pakistan. To know more about swine flu read following words with full attention.
Swine flu has common flu-like symptoms which include:
- Body aches
- A cough
- A headache
- Vomiting and diarrhea (less common symptoms)
There are only a few cases of swine flu in humans which are following:
- Contact with infected pigs
- Contact with infected humans
- Older people, kids younger than 5 years and pregnant ladies are at greater risk of getting this infection due to weak immunity.
Vaccines against this flu are available. You can get this vaccine from certified medical centers. But if the infection has settled in the body take help from an expert physician. There are drugs available that can effectively treat swine flu. However, most people with swine influenza recover completely without the need for medical attention but if it takes weeks. If you have trouble finding a good doctor log on to Marham and get book your appointment online for consultation with the best general physician in Karachi, Lahore or any main city of Pakistan.
Prevention is always better than cure. Follow these preventive measures to stay safe against swine flu.
- Washing hands and face regularly
- Getting plenty of sleep
- Exercising often
- Drinking plenty of liquids
- Eating a balanced diet
- Refraining from touching surfaces that may have the viruses
- Limit contact with infected people
- When coughing or sneezing cover the mouth with a tissue
- Put used tissues in a trash can
Stay safe from all kinds of infection. If you get any then stay away from others for their safety.
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018
- Novel Treatment Options for 3 Serious Prostate Diseases - May 3, 2018
- 5 Everyday Habits to Cut Down Hospital Expenditures - March 2, 2018