Parkinson’s disease is an alarming neurodegenerative disorder. This abnormality is mainly manifested by progressive deterioration of motor function due to brain cells inability to produce dopamine. In result of which the victim suffers the slow loss of muscle control, which results in limbs and head trembling while the person is at rest. Stiffness, slowness, and impaired balance are also major hallmarks of this disorder. To get the best treatment of this or any other mental abnormality find and consult the best neurologist in Karachi, Lahore and other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.pk. Mostly this mental abnormality is related to age and occurred in people of near or above 60 years.
Sign and Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease:
Here are some clear signs and symptoms of it which help to identify it.
Related: Awareness About Parkinson’s Disease
- Impaired balance
- Male erectile dysfunction
- Skin problems
- Slowed and quieter speech
- Urinary frequency
But how many of you know that many myths are associated with this disease, which is going to be debunked here?
Myths About Parkinson’s Disease:
In the community, some misconceptions related to this mental disorder are present which really need to be corrected.
- Parkinson’s disease only affects you physically.
- Only older people can be diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
- It’s a predictable disease.
- Besides taking any prescribed medications, you can’t do anything to help with treatment.
- Once you’re diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, there’s little to no hope.
Facts About Parkinson’s Disease:
When we are talking about myths it’s important to write the facts about the factor. So the real things about this abnormality are here.
- It mostly shows motor dysfunction related to the movement which causes physical malfunction but in reality, some nonmotor symptoms are also associated with this disorder.
These may include the following:
- Changes in speech
- Changes in behavior
- Increased urination. If you are suffering from a urinary tract problem Marham.pk can help you find and consult the best urologist in Karachi, Lahore or any other main city of Pakistan.
- Cognitive impairments
- In some cases, people less than the age of 40 years also attacked by this mental disorder. It occurs in only 2 percent of all affected person but still, it is a fact.
- Lifestyle modifications like healthy diets and regular exercise may help to minimize the symptoms of this deadly disorder.
- With proper management, people with this disorder can live long and enjoy their life in a much better way.
Before believing in rumors, try to find out the fact. Always try to spread the correct information and awareness.
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Saleem Barech Talking About Stroke, Parkinsons Disease, Tremors And Epilepsy
Latest posts by Sehrish (see all)
- Why COVID-19 is Exceptionally Dangerous for High Blood Pressure Patients? - April 7, 2020
- How COVID-19 can Affect Diabetics? - April 3, 2020
- 3 Tips to Prepare for Online Therapy Session During COVID-19 - April 2, 2020