It’s a fact that cooking can improve the taste of food to a great extent but it also changes its nutritional value. It’s a nature’s process in which some vitamins become lost when cooked and others become available for you. Some people think that raw foods are better for the healthy body and mind.
Benefits of Raw Food:
- Not a processed food it is so nutrients are just like as it is.
- You can mix a variety of other foods for the better taste like grains and nuts.
- Some enzymes are good for us and they get destroyed while cooking.
- You can reduce many pounds if you switch to raw food diet.
- Vegetables are safe to eat raw when they are not contaminated.
- They are low in calories.
Healthier Raw Foods:
Benefits of Cooked Food:
- Some foods when raw has bacteria which are bad for the health so when cooked they are eliminated.
- Vegetables have anti-oxidants and cooking increases their capacity.
- Beta-carotene is good for hearts health and it becomes more powerful when cooked.
You can book yourself an appointment with the best nutritionist in Lahore, Karachi or other main cities of Pakistan via Marham for further guidance on how to eat for healthier body and mind.
Healthier Cooked Foods:
- Fish, meat, and poultry
You can’t eat some food raw like meat and fish they are impossible to eat and will cause illnesses. But some water-soluble enzymes get lost in the cooking process. Also, there are some vegetables which are difficult to eat raw so in my advice cooked your meal but don’t overcook it and avoid adding large quantities of oil in your food. One should balance its diet by combining both raw and cooked food.
Few Most Popular Nutritionist in Pakistan:
Latest posts by Sehrish (see all)
- 4 Most Interesting Psychological Concepts - July 11, 2019
- سات بیماریاں جن کا فزیوتھراپی کی مدد سے علاج ممکن ہے - July 9, 2019
- مہنگائی کے اس دور میں میں اپنے خاندان کی صحت کا خیال کیسے رکھوں؟ - April 12, 2019