As if a bad flu and sore eyes were not enough, summer sun can add a whole lot to your allergy problems. Allergies can negatively affect your daily routine. Finding the allergy triggers are important to treat and learn how to prevent it in future. Most people think that spring and fall are the allergy season but this is a common misconception among the masses. During the summer, dust and molds can still cause many significant allergies. You can also book best doctors in Lahore from Marham.pk. The most common summer allergies are:
- Stuffy nose
- Watery and itchy eyes
- Itchy sinuses and throat
- Ear congestion
Natural ways to fight allergies can be adopted to not only prevent them but also avoid them for the whole season making your summer healthy and happy. You can also book best doctors in Karachi from Marham.pk.
- Eating more fruits and veggies is an effective to not only prevent summer allergies but also increase your glow this summer. Doctors usually recommend 7 – 11 servings of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Carefully use dairy products until the allergy season is not over. This does not require to totally quitting the dairy diet.
- The workouts can be moved to indoors. Staying fit is important but outdoor workouts can increase the risk of sore and itchy eyes, runny nose, pressure in the sinuses and overall fatigue.
- Keep your home pollen free. It is important to keep the house especially the bedroom free of pollens to avoid pollen allergy. Make sure to remove any pollens or allergens that may have accumulated in the clothing or shoes before you enter the house.
- Declutter your house to avoid accumulation of dust and minimize the chances of getting an allergy.
- Take quercetin. It helps to take this important bioflavonoid in the summers to reduce the risk of allergies caused by the hot weather. This is found in apples, onions, green tea and citrus fruits.
- Taking care of personal hygiene is very important in the summers. Regularly taking a bath and washing hands before meals is mandatory to stay healthy in summers.
- Drink lots of water. Water helps the body in washing away any pollen that might have been inhaled.