Table of Content
It’s usual for women to shy away from the word “muscle mass” because they normally relate muscle building with men. Many women are afraid to put on muscle because they think that they might appear bulky and masculine. Scientifically, it’s not possible because males have the natural tendency to gain more muscle than females due to their testosterone level.
The right way to gain fitness is not to shed all the fat and become thin, but to have a proper fat-muscle ratio.
Benefits of Muscle-Mass Development:
Muscles are a key ingredient in your body make-up. It’s necessary to work out regularly, followed by a good diet plan, so you can build enough muscle. Muscle mass gives you the following benefits:
1. Increased strength
2. Good reflexes
4. Improved balance
5. Efficient metabolism
6. Prevents obesity
7. Maintained weight
8. Long-term disease prevention by reducing fat content in the body.
9. Increases flexibility
10. Strong bones and joints
To build muscle, exercise is the key. Planned workout routines and a balanced diet can work wonders for your health. Exercises and diet plans can vary from person to person because every individual responds differently and specifically to a routine. To get yourself a personalized diet plan book an appointment or an online consultation with the best nutritionist in Karachi, Lahore and all other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.pk. It’s important to eat the right food during your workout hours to boost their health effects on your body.
Consuming healthy carbohydrates and drinking enough water before starting exercise helps to maximize your workout by increasing your limit to burn calories. Healthy carbs are present in:
- Whole-grain cereals
- Whole-grain wheat
- Whole-grain pasta
- Low-fat or fat-free yogurt
- Brown rice
- Fruits and vegetables
Avoid getting fatty or even protein-rich foods because their digestion is slow as compared to that of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are quick energy-giving nutrients so it’s much more convenient to exercise with fast energy deliverance. Also, it is necessary to keep yourself properly hydrated.
When you finish your exercise, it’s time to fill yourself with carbohydrates, protein, and plenty of fluids.
- Carbohydrates: After exercising, your body needs to fulfill it’s carbohydrate content because they are the main source of energy for your muscles. Your muscles store carbohydrates and protein as energy after a 20-60 minutes workout to help them to recover from fatigue.
- Protein: Protein helps your muscles to repair themselves and grow. Especially after a strenuous activity, your muscles need protein to heal and grow.
- Fluids: Consume plenty of water, fresh juices, and smoothies. Proper hydration is crucial to efficient body functions. Moreover, fresh fruit juices are the quickest way to gain a maximum number of nutrients. However, if you are diabetic or heart patient always consult with your doctor first before starting any specific diet or exercise. To book an appointment with the best endocrinologist in Karachi and top cardiologist in Karachi or any other main city of Pakistan log on to Marham.pk or download the Marham app.
Women should make efforts to strengthen their body and look after their health because they have to work hard on daily basis and perform many duties at the same time. It’s crucial for women to keep a track of their physical and mental changes as they are more sensitive to health damages and bodily changes.
Latest posts by Noorul Huda (see all)
- 5 Effective Tips To Prevent Headaches And Migraines During Ramadan - May 30, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Caffeine: Sources And Advantages. - September 17, 2018
- 7 Genius Hacks To Learn Like A Pro! - September 11, 2018