Breast implantation is a surgery that is used to alter its shape and size; however, breast implantation is also used for reconstructive purpose when an implant is done to restore a breast such as after some mishap or accident.
It’s a process that takes around 2-3 hours depending on the condition of a patient. A patient is given general anesthesia so that pain is not felt. After surgery patient needs to take some rest. After breast implantation patient is not allowed to lift heavy weight for at least six months. Swelling takes time to heal and pain-relief medicines are recommended by the doctor.
It is useful for those who have a deformity in the breasts due to any reason such as inherited problem, accident. A surgeon can implant a breast through a surgical procedure. However, some women due to their lean body might want to get an implant done on them to have an appropriate figure.
Things To Consider Before Breast Implant Surgery:
There are quite a lot involved that make a person think twice before getting a Breast implants:
Also Read: 2 Types of Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- It won’t last a lifetime.
- It can rupture or deflate causing a life-threatening situation.
- Infection can incur which becomes hard to handle and spread.
- At times opposite healthy breast has to undergo a surgical procedure too, to match the implant.
- Dissatisfaction that can convert later into regret. People suffering from cancer and other diseases that require a breast implant are often also recommended for rehabilitation therapy. To find the best rehabilitation experts in Karachi, Lahore or any other main city of Pakistan visit marham.pk.
- Additional surgery can be required to maintain the implant.
- The breasts can be uneven or asymmetrical.
- Breast pain usually around nipples.
- Lumps around the implant can also incur.
- The breakdown of the skin can occur, showing the implant underneath.
- Inflammation can cause redness, pain, and swelling.
- Lymph nodes can become swollen and painful too.
- A rash can incur causing unbearable irritation.
- Visible wrinkling can appear too.
Breast implantation becomes necessary in case of any mishap or accident however it can lead to some serious complications if maintenance isn’t done right. Therefore before getting it done a person needs to make sure that its uses overcome its drawbacks.
General Surgeon talks on Chronic Diseases, Appendix and Breast Surgery
Latest posts by Amina Hameed (see all)
- 5 Incredible Benefits Of Omega-3 On Health - September 25, 2018
- Not All Fats Are Bad, Try Healthy-Fat To Boost Health - September 23, 2018
- Top Five Reasons Of Premature Graying Of Hair - September 23, 2018