Table of Content
Men’s and women’s bodies have different needs. Men need more of some nutrients and less of others when compared with women. A balanced diet has all the miracle vitamins for men. Those eliminating several foods due to any medical condition or following a restrictive diet plan might not consume enough nutrients, so a dose of multivitamins can bridge the gap then.
Vitamins are essential for overall health. From energy production to ensure the proper body functioning, they perform critical roles. Not getting enough nutrients can badly impact health and also contribute to several diseases.
You might be wondering that what are miracle vitamins for men. This might sound something new to you, but men do need vitamins just like women. Let’s go deeper to learn some of the vitamins that they require.
Tongkat Ali or longjack is one of the miracle vitamins for men. It is a herbal supplement derived from the roots of a green shrub tree, Eurycoma longifolia. According to many studies, it is used in traditional medicine in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Asian countries to treat infections, malaria, fevers, erectile dysfunction and male infertility. Tongkat Ali contains alkaloids, flavonoids and some other compounds which act as antioxidants.
Tongkat Ali vs Maca
Tongkat Ali is one of the best hormone-supporting herbs and one of the miracle vitamins for men. It is very effective for men as it does not only help their body to up-regulate the production of testosterone and keep it freely available. It has excellent benefits for sexual health.
Maca is a great energy booster as well as a natural aid to boost libido. Some speculate that it also helps in testosterone production, but that is not how it is working according to science. Maca has a malty flavour and tastes good, while Tongkat Ali is extremely bitter because it is full of bitter components.
You can not say which one is better because they work differently and pursue different goals or objectives. Some users have reported optimal results when Tongkat Ali and Maca are taken together. This increases sex drive, results in better bed performance and enhance sperm quality.
Tongkat Ali Benefits
- May improves male fertility – Tongkat Ali increases testosterone in those men who have a low level of this primary sex hormone. Low testosterone can result from ageing, certain diseases, radiation treatments, chemotherapy, some medications, infection or injury of the testicles. Low levels of this sex hormone in males cause erectile dysfunction, low libido and infertility in some cases. Taking Tongkat Ali may improve erectile dysfunction, stimulate sexual arousal, and improve sperm concentration and motility, thus boosting male fertility.
- May relieve stress – It may decrease stress hormones, lowers anxiety helps to improve mood. Users reported less anger, stress and tension after taking Tongkat Ali.
- May improve body composition – Tongkat Ali increases muscle mass and boosts athletic performance. This is due to the compounds it contains, which are called quassinoids. They may help to reduce fatigue, use energy efficiently and improve endurance. This supplement might act as an ergogenic aid, a substance that improves body composition and enhances physical performance.
Tongkat Ali Side Effects
Common side effects include:
Vitamin G Miracle
Vitamin G is also known as Riboflavin or vitamin B2. You can get it from natural sources like green vegetables, nuts, dairy products and meat. It helps the body break down and use the fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in the diet and metabolizes food into energy. Moreover, it keeps the lining of your gut, your skin and the blood cells healthy. Getting enough Vitamin G might prevent cataracts and migraine headaches, according to the National Institutes of Health. It may also boost your immune system, increase your energy level, treat muscle cramps, acne and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Vitamin D Miracle
Vitamin D helps to maintain calcium and phosphorus level in your blood. Moreover, It enhances calcium absorption and helps to maintain and build strong bones. But, it does have some other functions as well. Three of the surprising benefits of vitamin D for men are:
- Essential for muscle development – Vitamin D plays an important role when it comes to the development of skeletal muscle. Adequate vitamin D helps optimize muscle strength as well as performance. Athletes who have low vitamin D levels are at higher risk of muscle strain and muscle injury. So, elite athletes also benefit from enough vitamin D levels.
- Might improve testosterone levels – Reproductive tract of a male is known as the target area of vitamin D. Testosterone which is a male hormone, plays a vital role in muscle strength, bone mass, fat distribution and sex drive. Men who take vitamin D supplements have high levels of testosterone than the placebo group. So, it is considered one of the miracle vitamins for men.
- May improve mood – There is a connection between mental health and vitamin D deficiency. Receptors of Vitamin D are widespread in your brain, and it is thought that Vitamin D might be a key player in overall mental health.
1- Can you take Tongkat Ali before bed?
It might be a good remedy for sleep deprivation and chronic stress.
2- What to call Tongkat Ali in English?
Tongkat Ali is called as “Longjack” in English. It is one of those herbs which has different names in different countries.
3- Are red, yellow and black Tongkat Ali the same?
They are three types of Tongkat Ali from different plants. The most widely and popularly researched is the yellow one, which is Eurycoma Longifolia. It is one of the miracle vitamins for men because of its bioactive compounds which are safe and beneficial for their health.
Book an appointment now, to answer all your queries. You can book an appointment with the top nutritionists in Pakistan through Marham by calling at Marham helpline: 0311-1222398 or by online booking facility through the website or Marham mobile app.
Can’t Find The App?
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!
Stay Home. Stay Safe!