The market is overloaded with beauty products claiming to make your lashes beautiful and long making it the center of attraction. It is okay if you are attracted to this because it makes you a human.
There are tons of brands in the market offering their best mascara products. The use of these products will provide a fine look to your eyelashes by increasing their length as well as volume. But its use on daily basis can lead to some allergic reaction as well as fall of lashes have also been observed in some cases.
You can now easily book an online appointment with the Best Skin Specialist in Islamabad through Marham.pk.
We are here to help you!
Natural Formulas to Beautify Your Eye-lashes
Keep it in mind that you have to try more than one formula in order to find out that which will work for you. As well as, you have to wait patiently in order to get your desired results.
For Thick and Long eye-lashes
Castor oil/ warm Olive Oil:
- Apply it on your lashes either with a clean mascara brush or cotton swab, before going to bed. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Mixing it with Aloe-Vera gel will enhance its effect.
It contains several vitamins and nutrients that help in the growth of lashes.
- Apply its gel on your lashes either with a clean mascara brush or cotton swab, before going to bed. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Alternatively, mix aloe-vera gel with jojoba oil in equal quantity and then add 1 teaspoon of chamomile infusion. Apply this mixture on your lashes with a clean mascara brush and wait for 15 minutes then rinse it off with warm water.
Lemon peel is rich in vitamin C that helps to grow the eye-lashes and addition of the castor/ olive oil into it, will help to increase the stimulating properties of the oil.
Read Also: 10 Home Remedies For Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Take one tablespoon of dried lemon peels in a container then pour some olive oil/ castor oil in order to soak the peels. Leave it for a couple of weeks. After that apply this oil on your lashes with clean mascara brush before going to bed. Then rinse it off with warm water in the morning.
All of the above remedies require several weeks to months to show their results. Apply the formula on daily basis in order to get proper results.
How To Stop Premature Eye-lash Shedding
Irritation at the affected area is often one of the main causes of eyelashes loss. Applying castor oil on this area soothes it and helps in the growth of the eye-lashes.
Apply it on your lashes either with a clean mascara brush or cotton swab, before going to bed. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water in the morning. Mixing it with Aloe-Vera gel will enhance its effect. You can now easily book an online appointment with the Best Skin Specialist in Karachi through Marham.pk.
It is also known as vitamin H. it has been proven a very effective treatment in the regain of lost eye-lashes due to irritation or any other reason.
Hygiene is a very important factor in the growth of eye-lashes. Cleansing the skin with borax helps in eliminating all the toxins that causes irritation to the skin as well as helps in the growth of healthy eye-lashes.
Except for irritation, stressing environment could be a major cause of eye-lashes loss. Eliminating the reason for stress and a healthy environment will be immensely helpful in the re-growth of eye-lashes.
Find the Best Skin Specialist Doctors in your city:
Best Skin Specialist in Rawalpindi
Best Skin Specialist in Faisalabad
Best Skin Specialist in Multan
Best Skin Specialist in Peshawar
Best Skin Specialist in Sargodha
Best Skin Specialist in Abbottabad
Best Skin Specialist in Gujranwala
Latest posts by Sehar Mangat (see all)
- ACL Injury and its Arthroscopic Treatment-No Stitches Involved - November 7, 2017
- PRP Treatment for Several Injuries – Joint Pain, Back Pain and Sports Injuries - November 6, 2017
- 4 Important Things to Consider Before Hysterectomy - November 5, 2017