Mustard oil is extracted through cold compression of mustard seeds. There are numerous health benefits of mustard oil and it is becoming increasingly popular among people.
Health Benefits of Mustard Oil:
Here are some of the lesser known and amazing health benefits of this oil:
- When you start using mustard oil in your diet you protect yourself from heart diseases. This oil is rich in monounsaturated fats which helps in lowering cholesterol levels. If you are suffering from heart disease you can find and consult with the best cardiologist in Karachi, Lahore or other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.
- It helps to prevent kidney diseases and hyperthyroidism in people.
- It also helps in reducing your weight.
- It contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and works both internally and externally in healing and fighting the bacterial infections.
- It helps in keeping the digestive system and colon healthy.
- In fungal infections of the skin, you can apply it directly on your skin.
- Mustard oil is also helpful in killing dental bacteria.
- If you face vaginal yeast infections than massaging of mustard oil will help a lot.
- This oil contains high levels of vitamin E which improves skin health and protects it from ultraviolet rays.
- If you apply it to the face it will reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is high in omega-3 fatty acids which help in hair growth and make them healthier.
- It is anti-inflammatory so it can be used in treating gum diseases. It is important to treat inflammation of mouth as it can lead to bigger problems like affecting the immune system.
- It has a composition that makes it a great resource for the environment.
- It helps in relaxing and rejuvenating the body and improves circulation of blood to the skin.
- It is a natural stress reliever.
- It relaxes overworked muscles.
Also Read: 10 Tea Tree Oil Uses and Benefits
Mustard oil has a pungent taste and it has low saturated fats as compared to other cooking oils. Mustard oil is used as cooking oil and in external care in countries like Nepal, India, and Bangladesh. You can also substitute it for your regular cooking oil and avail its amazing natural health benefits.