Well, let’s just admit it, weight loss isn’t as easy as it is to talk about. If it had been, there wouldn’t have been a billion different diet plans and products pertaining to weight loss. While it may seem that you need to put in a high degree of sacrifice and work to lose weight, if you just do things right, you can actually lose weight.
Even few of the smallest weight loss tricks or mind hacks can make a big difference when it comes to shedding pounds. There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast but it needs to be understood that what you need to do actually that can help you in weight loss.
Here’s a five-step guide for weight loss that you can easily follow:
Take An Early Morning Walk:
An early morning walk is one of the most amazing habits you can adopt as a person. It has numerous benefits both for your health and overall well-being. A moderately paced walk for around 45 minutes every day can help you burn extra calories. On top of that, walking first thing in the morning before breakfast can help you burn even more. Studies have shown that this helps your body burn more calories from your body fat so you’ll lose weight faster compared to when you exercise after a meal.
Go Low on Carbohydrates:
The fewer you eat, the faster you’ll lose weight – it’s as simple as that. It’s not practically possible to scan food labels and keep a count of every single carbohydrate so all you really need to do is to know which types of foods you shouldn’t eat. Foods to avoid are such rich in processed and refined carbohydrates (i.e. flour and sugar) and fruit juices. Foods such as bread, candy, cookies, crackers, flour, fruit juice, pasta, soda, and rice. Anything that’s either made from these ingredients should also be avoided.
Eating protein-rich foods like chicken, fish, pork, and red meat should be the option. You should be aiming to eat a palm-sized portion of protein at every meal.
Try Intermittent Fasting:
Intermittent fasting not eating for several hours at a time. You eat your normal amount of food regularly but within a smaller time frame. You’re not starving yourself but instead going without eating for a predetermined amount of time. As a result, this forces your body to use stored body fat for energy which in turn will help you lose weight quickly. And most importantly, you won’t starve or lose muscle either. If done right, intermittent fasting can help you lose 2 or more pounds a week.
Drink More Water:
Water is one the of the best things to take for weight loss. Drinking water before a meal can reduce hunger. A study has shown that drinking water a half hour before meals increases weight loss by 44%. Taking more and more water every day can play a key role in weight loss.
Be Mindful When You Eat:
You should be paying more attention to the food you eat can keep us from self-sabotaging our diets. Be aware of what you’re eating and think about the meal descriptively, whether it’s good for you or not. Avoid doing anything else except eat during your meal and eat more slowly. Your health and what you put in your mouth is under your control so be watchful about it.
Here are 10 more tips that can help you lose weight even faster:
- You should eat a protein-high breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast can reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice as these are the most fattening things you can put into your body.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods as mentioned in the article above.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you would like to. Caffeine in them boosts your metabolism.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. They are healthier and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Eating slowly makes you feel full and boost your weight-reducing hormones.
- You should weigh yourself every day. A study shows that those people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Not getting enough sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so getting adequate sleep is important.
If you need a diet plan or detailed consultation, you can book an appointment with the best nutritionist in Islamabad or any other city of Pakistan via marham.pk. You can also get an online consultation through Marham Weight Loss Online Clinic.
Few Most Popular Dietitian/Nutritionist In Pakistan
Latest posts by Fahad Salman (see all)
- 5 Best Home Remedies for Weight Loss and Obesity - December 18, 2018
- How Marham Saved A Patient’s 20,000 Rupees In Just One Hour? - December 18, 2018
- These Skin Issues Need Your Immediate Attention If You Want To Avoid Serious Health Problems - December 17, 2018