Table of Content
Plastic surgery is a magical surgical treatment that reconstructs the deformed body parts of the human body. It is a blessing in disguise. Where at one hand the sole purpose of cosmetic surgery is to enhance the appearance, purpose of Plastic surgery is not just confined to that. It is a surgical specialty to reform any facial or body defects due to burning, trauma, birth defect or due to some ailment such as Diabetes, etc.
Some Of The Examples Of Plastic Surgery Are:
- Birth defect repair; Cleft Palate
- Hand or Foot surgery
- Scar repairing surgery
- Burn healing surgery
Factors That Can Affect Outcomes Of Plastic Surgery:
Plastic surgery has revived the hope of people that their wounds can be healed and their body parts can be reconstructed if need be. But one shouldn’t forget that everything that comes to your life has a price. Therefore, there are certain factors that can affect the results of plastic surgery. Some of them are mentioned below:
Also Read: A Promising Treatment for Burn Patients
- A person is not healthy. She/he is anemic. This can delay the healing process of surgery
- A person is diabetic
- Obesity, a person should be within a healthy weight range to achieve good results of surgery
- At times patient expects way too much and later get disappointed and never get satisfied with their surgery
- If a person is allergic or is on prescribed medication, it can affect the outcome of the surgery. To book an appointment with the best plastic surgeon in Karachi, Lahore or any other main city of Pakistan visit Marham.pk.
- Smoking can affect the procedure as it affects lungs badly and makes breathing difficult for the patient during or after surgery
- A person needs to stop taking any medicine that lightens the blood to avoid excessive bleeding
- BMI of a person should be normal otherwise infection can incur due to excessive weight
Plastic surgery is not a painless procedure. It requires a healing time and at times the pain can linger, so a person who plans to get it done needs to make sure that he/she is physically as well as internally fit. Moreover, a patient needs to prepare his/her mind first because extra expectations can lead to disappointment.