Cognitive decline and dementia is a major brain-related problem these days. Many diseases are related to age-related cognitive decline and people are struggling with them such as Alzheimer’s. It is possible to be in doubt that reversing cognitive dementia is even possible. But now studies are being conducted and their result tells us that it’s possible. Despite what your doctor tells you it is possible through therapies for which multiple sessions are recommended. If the disease is still in its initial stage and is not moved to the advancement than its possible to reverse it.
After heart diseases and cancer, dementia is the third leading cause of deaths globally. We need effective treatment and future prevention that helps us survive through it. You can find and consult with the best neurologist in Karachi, Lahore and other main cities of Pakistan There will be no magic done so you regain cognitive function instead therapies will help you more in this regard.
See Also: 5 Best Neurologists In Lahore
Useful Facts About These Therapies:
Therapies recommended might help you in the following ways:
- You will now start navigating without problems and it will be easy for you to remember all those telephone numbers which were previously difficult for you.
- You can easily prepare reports and work without any difficulty arising.
- It will be easy for you to retain information for future purposes.
- Your symptoms will improve and memory will get better and better.
Optimizing Your Diet Intake:
Start eating low calorie, low inflammatory, and low glycemic content diet by eliminating all the gluten from your diet and increase intake of fruits and vegetables, fish and beef. You can also find and consult with the best nutritionist in Karachi, Lahore or other main cities to help you plan a diet that is good for your brain.
Include simple carbohydrates in your diet which will reduce insulin resistance and minimize inflammation. Diabetes is linked to memory loss and other brain-related diseases so this diet will help you a lot.
Foods to Eat:
- Foods that contain refined carbohydrates will prevent and reverse back cognitive decline.
- Try to fast often and don’t eat three hours before going to sleep.
- You can consume more of coconut oil which produces ketones “energy source for brain cells”. This state of ketosis is beneficial for reversing cognitive decline. Fasting enhance autophagy by which the body cleans itself of all the debris.
Reduce your stress levels by managing them as memory loss is triggered by stress hormones. Do meditation and include supplements in your diet such as zinc and magnesium. Also, add vitamins and minerals too and eat healthily.