Table of Content
Cancer is a dangerous disease caused by the growth of abnormal cells in any part of the body. Cancer has a tendency to spread to different parts of the body, which makes it a very threatening disease. Many types of cancers exist, but some are more common in Pakistan. In this article, the primary goal is to aware people about different kinds of cancers so that the people can check them on time.
We have discussed below the cancers which prevail in Pakistan. If the condition of an individual is dangerous, then they should consult a doctor immediately.
1. Breast Cancer
Breast cancer affects the breast tissues, the abnormal growth of cells cause cancer. Cancer originates in the lobules that carry milk towards the nipples or in the milk ducts which are in the inner lining. Cancer can be malignant or non-malignant. Malignant means that it can spread to other parts of the body, and non-malignant means that it will not spread to different parts of the body.
- Lumps on the breast, in armpits, or lumps visible in the mammogram
- The skin color of the breast change
- Any change in the breast or nipple (size, shape, and texture)
2. Lung Cancer
Lung cancer is when the growth of abnormal cells increase in the lungs. These cells block the airways, which makes the breathing process difficult. These abnormal cells then divide and then form a tumor. The formation of these cells can occur either in one of the lungs or both of them. The most common cause of lung cancer is smoking.
- Severe cough
- Pain in the chest
- Unease in breathing
3. Liver Cancer
Cancer caused in the liver is due to the growth of abnormal cells in the liver, and it is also known as hepatic disease. The primary cause of liver cancer is alcohol, infections, and damaged liver since birth. The liver helps to remove harmful materials from the blood, as the blood passes through it. Hence, there is a significant chance of liver being affected when the cancerous cells from other organs travel through the bloodstream. For more information, you can consult with the best oncologist in your area.
- Weight loss
- Vomiting and nausea
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
4. Colorectal Cancer
According to the report by the World Health Organization, colorectal cancer is the second most common cancer in the world. Colorectal cancer is also known as colon or rectal cancer, which is caused due to the abnormal growth of cells in that area. The colon helps the body in absorbing water from the food that passes through it. The rectum is the end of the colon, which stores the waste products (stool) to be excreted out of the body.
- Changes in stool (diarrhea or constipation)
- Blood in stool
- Pain in the abdomen region
5. Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer can only be caused by men because the female does not have a prostate. Prostate cancer occurs due to the abnormal cells that grow in the prostate. It is a very slow growing cancer, but it is very common in Pakistan. Mostly, men over 50 are diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- Pain or a burning sensation in urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Urine containing blood
- These are the treatments of infertility
- Here are the symptoms of Hepatitis C
- How skinny people can gain weight!
- 7 Things People With Low Blood Pressure Should Do
Latest posts by Asjl Khan (see all)
- 5 Homemade Cleansers Will Make Your Skin Shine! - April 9, 2021
- 3 Rules of Losing Weight with Intermittent Fasting - March 31, 2021
- 7 Causes Of Bad Breath No One Told You About! - March 30, 2021